Light and breathable natural materials provide you with comfort on any activity. Intense 190 men’s merino-bambu t-shirt is at its best in sports and outdoor activities but suits everyday use equally well.
The shirt has been knitted of merino-bamboo yarn (70% merino, 30% bamboo). The thin fabric of this short sleeve shirt keeps you warm, while wicking moisture away from your skin. Merino wool maintains its insulating qualities even when wet, therefore, this t-shirt is ideal for activities in cold weather. Bamboo makes the fabric smoother and naturally antibacterial, making the garment easy to maintain. It can be machine washed when needed, but mostly airing is adequate for keeping the t-shirt nice and fresh.
Merino wool is a 100% natural material from merino sheep. It has natural moisture-wicking and insulating properties. Merino-bamboo knit is also naturally antibacterial. Merino wool used by North Outdoor is ethically produced mulesing-free wool.
North Outdoor Intense 190 Mens Merino-Bamboo T-shirt Details
- Base layer t-shirt for men
- Naturally breathable, antibacterial and moisture wicking
- Ideal for use in any outdoor activity in cold weather
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing and increase comfort
- Machine washable, ecological materials
- Fabric: 70% mulesing free merino wool, 30% bamboo
- Knit: 190g/m², jersey
- Merino micron: 20.5
- Seam yarn: polyester
- Thermal print of the logo: resin, ink, colour powder, glue between the surfaces
Country of origin