High-quality, breathable fabric combined with a design that provides you with ease of movement, these are one of the most comfortable walking trousers for warm days. You can wear them on longer, more demanding hikes, thanks to the stretchy and durable fabric, or as everyday wear, thanks to their comfortable and contemporary design.
The breathable and durable Lundhags polyester cotton fabric with a DWR treatment is water resistant, so you will stay dry in light showers. While the fabric is breathable, there are also ventilation openings. The stretch panels at the bottom and knees provide more flexibility and ease of movement while Velcro adjustable waist makes the trousers fit well. Additionally, you’ll be able to wear a belt thanks to the belt loops at the waist band. With two thigh pockets and to front pockets below the waist band, you will have ample space for valuables and small items. The bottom cuffs have no large buckles so you will be able to easily tuck the cuffs away inside your boots.
Lundhags Mens Vanner Trousers Features
- Slim, contemporary design with high-quality materials
- Stretch panels at bottom and knees
- Breathable and durable fabric
- Ankles without large buckles enable tucking in your hiking or wellington boot
- Recommended use: Walking, hiking, trekking or everyday use in warm weather
- Lundhags Polyester Cotton, 181 RM/OC - 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton
- LN-stretch 255 RM - 90% recycled polyamide, 10% polyurethane
- TOKO DWR treatment
- 100% Fluorocarbon Free